Posted by lynda



I wish I was better at keeping up here...ever since we got back from vacation, things have been really busy. We've been doing demos for a new computer system at work for thepast 2 weeks so I haven't been able to get anything else done there. But I have been stitching some. I managed to get a few small things done...finally got the charms sewn on my LK Flip-Its, finished another small block for the monthly exchange, and I also stitched uip a cute scissors pattern that Meri designed and shows on her blog. There are so many cute designs...I did the butterfly ones but plan on doing more. I think they would make a really nice gift for stitching friends. I'm still working on a round robin piece...EMS "Monkey Baby". It's really a cute little design and it stitches up pretty quickly...unfortunately I'm not a very fast stitcher! And I won't take this one on the bus/train with me...if it ever got lost I'd be mortified!
This Saturday is my hubby's birthday so we are going up to Long Beach, WA for the weekend. We've never been there so it should be a fun adventure.
I'll try to post some pictures of my finishes when I get home.

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 at 7:27 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment