A few stitching finishes  

Posted by lynda





I finished stitching a few small pieces this week: "Lady Scarlet's Christmas"; a small Halloween block for an exchange (the pattern is by Knotted Tree Designs); "Feathered-Friends Santa" (the Heartstrings ornie from the 2005 JCS issue...I put the button in a "safe" place before we went on vacation, and of course I can't find it now. It will turn up before I do the final finishing...I hope!); and "Sweet Christmas", the Lizzie Kate ornie from the same issue.

This weekend I will be working on another small block exchange; working on a piece for a round robin; and finally sewing the charms on my 2002 LK flip-its piece.

This entry was posted on Friday, September 15, 2006 at 4:38 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Lovely finishes!! Happy stitching, friend!
Laura
(sister at fair and squares)

5/17/2008 5:24 PM

Post a Comment