The birds are finished!  

Posted by lynda


I can't believe I managed to finish this piece before the end of the month! Recently I joined a new yahoo stitching group and Heart in Hand was the designer of the month. Since I had wanted to do these birds for years I thought this would be a good time and it was! I can't believe how motivated I was to finish "on time". I love to stitch, but sometimes I need that little kick in the seat of my pants and this group does that for me. What a great bunch of stitchers!

And...I am now officially on vacation for the next 11 days...yes!!!! We are flying to Boston tomorrow night to spend the week with our older daughter. I really do not like flying...but you do what you have to do. My mother has a house in Otis, Massachusetts so we will drive over to see her and her friends for a day while we are there as well. So I am kitting up a few small projects to take along...mostly ornies and small block projects and I have my trusty blunt edged scissors so I think I'll be all set. I really don't know how much stitching I'll actually get done, but at least I'll be
prepared!

I'm not sure if this will work, but I'll try to post a picture of the birds. I have a hanger on order and hopefully it will be here when we get back.

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 7:44 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment