Posted by lynda

I'm late getting started with blogging for the new year, but better late than never! I can't believe that January is already half over!

When looking over my goals for last year, I realized that I completed 3 out of 6, so not bad! The best thing is that I managed to make more time for stitching last year and I am really glad about that.

I've listed some goals for 2007, as well as some designs that I'd really like to stitch in the coming year. I still have too many WIPs, but hopefully I'll finish some of those too!

One goal I have for 2007 is to finish "Three Things" a beautiful sampler by Moira Blackburn. I started this as a SAL with an on-line group of friends (I can't even remember how long ago!) and a few of the friends have finished theirs. It's a huge piece for me to be working on, but the finished piece is so lovely and I am determined to complete it! I am about 1/4 of the way through...

http://tinyurl.com/2j5ouw

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2007 at 12:31 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment