Posted by lynda

I am determined to keep up with my blog in the new year.
I have some stitching time today, so I have pulled out "Three Things" by Moira Blackburn.
I started this as a SAL with an online group of stitching friends...can't remember exactly
when, but it was awhile ago! Anyway, some of us have decided to try and finish it
this year. I still have a long way to go...this is a huge piece! After putting in just a few
stitches today, I realized that I had miscounted before and had to rip out 4 of the letters.
I've redone them now and am on my way again! This picture shows my progress as of
December 27. I'll try and post progres pics every week or so. Now it's time for a cup of
tea and back to the sampler.
Happy New Year's Eve!

Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 31, 2006 at 6:13 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment